Take on any terrain with the right wheels.
Zimmatic offers multiple tracking options to match the needs of a variety of field conditions. From airless wheels that never go flat to cost-effective bias-ply tires to multi-wheel tower structures for added power, we’ll keep your irrigation system on the right track.
Explore our range of tracking solutions.
Built with maximum flexibility, Zimmatic’s patented NFTrax is an airless wheel design that improves traction, decreases wheel rutting, and adapts to terrain and field conditions—saving time, labor and replacement costs.
- Built for rugged, long-lasting performance
- Minimizes soil disruption and improves cleanout
- Helps reduce need for downtime or equipment repair
- 30-50% less wheel track depth than standard tires in similar conditions
- Optional Z-tread for tough terrain like slopes, low spots, etc.
- 5-year warranty
Radial tire construction lessens severe wheel tracking and compaction beneath sprinklers while reducing overall drivetrain wear and tear. Plus, the rugged radial tire design cuts maintenance costs by reducing flats in the field.
- 60% more footprint than 11.2” x 38” bias tires
- Wider, stronger tread face and durable side wall
- Low air pressure for less compaction and rutting
- Heavy load rating, even at lower pressures
- Available in popular sizes, no tube needed
- 8-year limited warranty
Three-wheel & Four-wheel tracking
Ideal for a variety of crops in marshy areas or heavy soils, Zimmatic's three- and four-wheel tower structures add power to increase traction, prevent rutting, and reduce the wear and tear of the equipment.
- Spend less time dealing with stuck machines
- Increase tire life
- Reduce drivetrain wear and tear
- Irrigate acres currently left idle
Meet Lindsay’s cost-effective choice for traditional bias-ply tires that don’t sacrifice quality.
- Available in popular sizes
- Field-tested and proven
- Meets Lindsay’s rigorous quality standards
- 8-year prorated warranty
Go beyond tracking.
Learn more about the full range of irrigation solutions from Lindsay and start building a better, smarter irrigation system today.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Mar 17, 2020
How can you prevent costly downtime this season? “Preseason maintenance is the best way to ensure that your pivot is ready to go when you need it,” said Brad Dunbar, aftermarket manager at Lindsay. Continue reading for Dunbar's recommended tune-up checklist.
Mar 9, 2020
When Nebraska grower Brent Knust first learned about FieldNET Pivot Watch, he knew it would be a great solution for his northeast Nebraska operation.
Mar 4, 2020
Frustrated with stuck machines? Tired of flat tires? Concerned about deep ruts taking a toll on your fields and equipment? If you answered yes to any of those questions, it might be time to consider alternatives to your pivot’s traditional bias tires.