Take on any terrain with the right wheels.
Zimmatic offers multiple tracking options to match the needs of a variety of field conditions. From airless wheels that never go flat to cost-effective bias-ply tires to multi-wheel tower structures for added power, we’ll keep your irrigation system on the right track.
Explore our range of tracking solutions.
Built with maximum flexibility, Zimmatic’s patented NFTrax is an airless wheel design that improves traction, decreases wheel rutting, and adapts to terrain and field conditions—saving time, labor and replacement costs.
- Built for rugged, long-lasting performance
- Minimizes soil disruption and improves cleanout
- Helps reduce need for downtime or equipment repair
- 30-50% less wheel track depth than standard tires in similar conditions
- Optional Z-tread for tough terrain like slopes, low spots, etc.
- 5-year warranty
Radial tire construction lessens severe wheel tracking and compaction beneath sprinklers while reducing overall drivetrain wear and tear. Plus, the rugged radial tire design cuts maintenance costs by reducing flats in the field.
- 60% more footprint than 11.2” x 38” bias tires
- Wider, stronger tread face and durable side wall
- Low air pressure for less compaction and rutting
- Heavy load rating, even at lower pressures
- Available in popular sizes, no tube needed
- 8-year limited warranty
Three-wheel & Four-wheel tracking
Ideal for a variety of crops in marshy areas or heavy soils, Zimmatic's three- and four-wheel tower structures add power to increase traction, prevent rutting, and reduce the wear and tear of the equipment.
- Spend less time dealing with stuck machines
- Increase tire life
- Reduce drivetrain wear and tear
- Irrigate acres currently left idle
Meet Lindsay’s cost-effective choice for traditional bias-ply tires that don’t sacrifice quality.
- Available in popular sizes
- Field-tested and proven
- Meets Lindsay’s rigorous quality standards
- 8-year prorated warranty
Go beyond tracking.
Learn more about the full range of irrigation solutions from Lindsay and start building a better, smarter irrigation system today.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Jun 22, 2021
Growers were asked to provide their impressions about the smart pivot capabilities and to help prioritize features that will most immediately simplify operations, increase yield, and save precious water and energy.
Jun 14, 2021
Turning on a pivot at the Botha family farm in Botswana, South Africa, used to demand time and energy. Now the process can be done from anywhere at the touch of a button. By adding FieldNET remote irrigation, Chris Botha and his father have greatly simplified the management of their eight-pivot operating system.
Jun 7, 2021
Heikes installed FieldNET™ CircleScout™ on his machines. The 24/7 pivot monitoring solution also includes a theft alarm that sends alerts if a span cable is disconnected. Because it operates via satellite, it connects even the most remote pivots and those that are out of cell signal range.