Take on any terrain with the right wheels.
Zimmatic offers multiple tracking options to match the needs of a variety of field conditions. From airless wheels that never go flat to cost-effective bias-ply tires to multi-wheel tower structures for added power, we’ll keep your irrigation system on the right track.
Explore our range of tracking solutions.
Built with maximum flexibility, Zimmatic’s patented NFTrax is an airless wheel design that improves traction, decreases wheel rutting, and adapts to terrain and field conditions—saving time, labor and replacement costs.
- Built for rugged, long-lasting performance
- Minimizes soil disruption and improves cleanout
- Helps reduce need for downtime or equipment repair
- 30-50% less wheel track depth than standard tires in similar conditions
- Optional Z-tread for tough terrain like slopes, low spots, etc.
- 5-year warranty
Radial tire construction lessens severe wheel tracking and compaction beneath sprinklers while reducing overall drivetrain wear and tear. Plus, the rugged radial tire design cuts maintenance costs by reducing flats in the field.
- 60% more footprint than 11.2” x 38” bias tires
- Wider, stronger tread face and durable side wall
- Low air pressure for less compaction and rutting
- Heavy load rating, even at lower pressures
- Available in popular sizes, no tube needed
- 8-year limited warranty
Three-wheel & Four-wheel tracking
Ideal for a variety of crops in marshy areas or heavy soils, Zimmatic's three- and four-wheel tower structures add power to increase traction, prevent rutting, and reduce the wear and tear of the equipment.
- Spend less time dealing with stuck machines
- Increase tire life
- Reduce drivetrain wear and tear
- Irrigate acres currently left idle
Meet Lindsay’s cost-effective choice for traditional bias-ply tires that don’t sacrifice quality.
- Available in popular sizes
- Field-tested and proven
- Meets Lindsay’s rigorous quality standards
- 8-year prorated warranty
Go beyond tracking.
Learn more about the full range of irrigation solutions from Lindsay and start building a better, smarter irrigation system today.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Nov 30, 2022
A successful harvest fulfills the hard work of an entire growing season. Increasingly, growers are turning to remote irrigation management technology such as FieldNET™ as a year-round efficiency tool.We sat down with Clayton Irani, owner of Great Lakes Ag Irrigation Inc., a Zimmatic dealer in Six Lakes, Michigan, to learn how one of his customers uses FieldNET throughout the year.
Nov 18, 2022
ET Diana MI, a dairy and cattle operation in Bulgaria, was founded with a love for animals, nature and crops. It is something owner Mincho Ivanov continues to be passionate about to this day. From how clean the livestock operation is to how he’s advancing his irrigation efficiency; Ivanov is leading the way for other farmers and agriculture operations in his country.
Nov 8, 2022
For many growers, winter is a time for maintenance and, hopefully, rest. But it’s also a great time to review your farming practices, yield performance, soil health and even irrigation approach. After all, the more you reflect on and learn about your operation’s needs this season, the better you can make informed decisions for next season.