Irrigation control made easy for you.
Get the most out of your field with the best technology in your field. Our full range of advanced Zimmatic controllers are all FieldNET-ready and super intuitive to help you gain complete command of your pivot irrigation operation with ease.
Which advanced Zimmatic controller is right for you?
We know every grower’s situation is different, so let us help find the control panel that works the hardest for you and your operation.
Meet the top-of-the-line and most advanced Zimmatic control panel.
- Includes everything from the 700C control panel
- Industry-leading intuitive 12” interactive touchscreen with user-friendly interface
- FieldNET-ready for detailed status and full control in and out of the field
- Works with FieldNET Advisor® for enhanced control and decision making
- Compatible with soft and hard barriers
Discover industry-leading technology with unparalleled ease of use.
- Includes everything from the 500C control panel
- FieldNET-ready with GPS positioning to remotely automate stops, provide advanced end gun control, create precision irrigation plans and more
- Works with FieldNET Advisor for enhanced control and decision making
- Compatible with soft and hard barriers
Introducing the next-generation standard panel, where intuitive meets state of the art.
- Ultra-simple interface
- FieldNET-ready with basic run control and easy pump start
- Built-in features like pressure shutdown alert, pressure restart and much more
- Works with FieldNET Advisor for advanced irrigation scheduling
- Over-the-air serviceability for enhanced software, firmware and feature updates
- Compatible with hard barriers only
VISION for laterals
Ideally suited for superior control over the Zimmatic 9500L lateral system.
- 15 times faster to program than competitors with our configuration wizard
- Easy, accurate programming
- Custom application plans
- GPS positioning
- Multilingual and metric capabilities
- Available with FieldNET on board
Have a different Zimmatic control panel model?
Lindsay offers the next generation of Zimmatic control panels. However, we still service legacy Zimmatic models like BASIC, BOSS and VISION for pivots. Contact your dealer if you have any questions about your current control panels or want to upgrade to the latest and most advanced models.
Learn more about pivot irrigation solutions.
From advanced controllers to leading pivots and laterals, browse the full Zimmatic line and start building a smarter, more efficient irrigation system that meets your needs.
Control your operation remotely with FieldNET.
Managing your Zimmatic controllers—and your entire operation—is easier and more convenient than ever before with FieldNET. Discover how this fully integrated remote management tool provides valuable insights and greater control anytime, anywhere.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Jan 15, 2024
As we usher in the new year, we’re looking back at our most popular articles from the Zimmatic blog in 2023. From insights on what to expect when purchasing a Zimmatic pivot to tips on maximizing the life of your irrigation system, we hope the articles in this roundup serve as an excellent resource for enhancing your approach to smart irrigation and efficient water management in the new year.
Sep 12, 2023
The 2023 Farm Bill is on its way. In an ideal world, it would be swiftly renewed after its previous incarnation, 2018’s Agriculture Improvement Act, expires on September 30. But that’s unlikely. Deliberations are ongoing, time-consuming and complicated. Every Farm Bill has far-reaching implications, big and small, for growers around the country. You are its stakeholders—and that means we are, too. Because setting you up to succeed is what Lindsay is all about.
Aug 31, 2023
Growing season went well. The harvest was great. Now, looking at your freshly-harvested fields, you give a contented sigh: it’s time to let them rest. Of course, you still have work to do—winterizing your pivots, for example. Still, until winter passes and it’s time to plant again, you can leave the fields and focus on other aspects of your operation. But what if you could put those fields to work over winter and make life easier a few months from now?