Irrigation control made easy for you.
Get the most out of your field with the best technology in your field. Our full range of advanced Zimmatic controllers are all FieldNET-ready and super intuitive to help you gain complete command of your pivot irrigation operation with ease.
Which advanced Zimmatic controller is right for you?
We know every grower’s situation is different, so let us help find the control panel that works the hardest for you and your operation.
Meet the top-of-the-line and most advanced Zimmatic control panel.
- Includes everything from the 700C control panel
- Industry-leading intuitive 12” interactive touchscreen with user-friendly interface
- FieldNET-ready for detailed status and full control in and out of the field
- Works with FieldNET Advisor® for enhanced control and decision making
- Compatible with soft and hard barriers
Discover industry-leading technology with unparalleled ease of use.
- Includes everything from the 500C control panel
- FieldNET-ready with GPS positioning to remotely automate stops, provide advanced end gun control, create precision irrigation plans and more
- Works with FieldNET Advisor for enhanced control and decision making
- Compatible with soft and hard barriers
Introducing the next-generation standard panel, where intuitive meets state of the art.
- Ultra-simple interface
- FieldNET-ready with basic run control and easy pump start
- Built-in features like pressure shutdown alert, pressure restart and much more
- Works with FieldNET Advisor for advanced irrigation scheduling
- Over-the-air serviceability for enhanced software, firmware and feature updates
- Compatible with hard barriers only
VISION for laterals
Ideally suited for superior control over the Zimmatic 9500L lateral system.
- 15 times faster to program than competitors with our configuration wizard
- Easy, accurate programming
- Custom application plans
- GPS positioning
- Multilingual and metric capabilities
- Available with FieldNET on board
Have a different Zimmatic control panel model?
Lindsay offers the next generation of Zimmatic control panels. However, we still service legacy Zimmatic models like BASIC, BOSS and VISION for pivots. Contact your dealer if you have any questions about your current control panels or want to upgrade to the latest and most advanced models.
Learn more about pivot irrigation solutions.
From advanced controllers to leading pivots and laterals, browse the full Zimmatic line and start building a smarter, more efficient irrigation system that meets your needs.
Control your operation remotely with FieldNET.
Managing your Zimmatic controllers—and your entire operation—is easier and more convenient than ever before with FieldNET. Discover how this fully integrated remote management tool provides valuable insights and greater control anytime, anywhere.
Find your nearest dealer.
Your local Zimmatic dealer is always here to help find which irrigation solutions can best maximize your productivity and profits.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Success Story: The Ochsner Family and Double O Farms
May 16, 2023
The benefits of Lindsay's irrigation solutions are well-established. Many of the 2 million farms operating in America today rely on Zimmatic™ pivots and FieldNET™ technology to maximize their productivity as they supply food and fuel to the entire world. But technology is only half the equation; the farmers using it are just as important. That’s where families like the Ochsners come in.
Crop Spotlight: Powering Biofuels with Corn, Soy and Sugar Cane
May 2, 2023
As fossil fuels grow more scarce, many people are looking towards more sustainable forms of energy. Enter: biofuels. Produced from various forms of biomass, biofuel offers serious benefits: it’s renewable and easier to source, which makes it less vulnerable to supply shortages. Plus, since it typically uses waste products such as inedible fats, oils and greases or residuals such as soy oil, it’s more friendly to the environment.
Cutting Fertilizer Costs with Effective Irrigation Management
Apr 12, 2023
When it comes to fertilizer prices, we have good news: as of February 2023, prices are dropping! Growers will likely see benefits as soon as 2024. In the meantime, there are concrete steps you can take to maximize productivity and minimize costs. In addition, this situation is a golden opportunity to adopt more sustainable practices, which may help growers weather difficult conditions and potentially increase ROI.