Next-level variable rate irrigation by Zimmatic.
Go beyond speed or sector-based VRI to conserve water, increase farmable land and produce higher yields—it’s all possible with Zimmatic Precision VRI. This solution helps growers provide precise amounts of water or chemicals to each area of their field and each type of crop they grow for powerful, proven results.
Get the most out of your fields.
- Easy to use and works on almost any brand of center pivot or lateral system
- Changes application depth for different crops, planting dates, terrains or soil types
- Decreases power consumption
- Less track maintenance
- Reduces overwatering, runoff and nutrient leaching
- Saves on fertigation and chemigation costs
- Maximizes use of available water through constant flow technology, especially valuable for corner systems (exclusive option)
Manage your entire operation remotely with FieldNET.
Zimmatic Precision VRI is fully integrated with FieldNET, enabling you to easily create and modify irrigation, fertigation and chemigation plans as needed. Plus, you can pair it with FieldNET Advisor for maximum precision and superior results.
How much could you save using Zimmatic Precision VRI?
Use our calculator to discover how much money, water and energy you could potentially save with a Zimmatic Precision VRI system.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Jan 26, 2022
Technology has changed the game for agriculture—equipping producers with more knowledge, confidence and peace of mind than ever. Now, you can manage irrigation systems from anywhere, conserve resources with precision and keep crops at their healthiest.
Apr 26, 2021
Seven pivots now work on the Agrograin operation, including what’s believed to be the longest pivot in the Transcaucasia region - the area on the border of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. At 720 meters (787 yards) long, the pivot can irrigate 163 hectares (403 acres) in just one turn.