Anchorless safety meets modular technology.
The Barrier Systems WALT non-redirective crash cushion is a workzone absorbing light terminal that’s highly efficient and anchorless for easy handling. The lightweight, maneuverable design of WALT makes it an ideal solution for protecting motorists from impacting concrete barriers in temporary work zones or construction areas.
WALT Non-Redirective Crash Cushion
EN 1317 acceptance
The WALT system has 4 wheels in order to facilitate its handling during installation, maintenance and relocation. It is equipped with a special-made attachment plate that supports the whole structure and is directly fixed to the concrete barrier without any further ground anchoring so that the installation procedure will take less than 30 minutes. The WALT system is available for temporary and permanent use.
- Quick, simple deployment in under 30 minutes
- Lightweight, anchorless design with up to 4 integrated wheels for easy maneuvering
- Attaches directly to most concrete barrier shapes
- No ground anchoring required
- Approved for treating most hazard points in temporary or permanent work zones
- Meets European Standard EN 1317-3, Test Level 80/1
- Can be mostly restored after impact by replacing only the damaged components
Browse products by safety standard.
At Lindsay, we are dedicated to providing durable, long-lasting products that put road safety first. Easily explore our range of leading crash cushions, end treatments and more by the top global safety standards.
Download the Lindsay Guide app.
Get a step-by-step guide to ensure installation teams have what they need to properly deploy Lindsay infrastructure solutions in the field. From high-quality video and audio prompts to a post-installation checklist, our app is designed to help contractors feel assured products are installed correctly. Available for Apple and Android devices.