Meet our award-winning Sentra Family.
The Elecsys Sentra Family provides a comprehensive line of durable, dependable solutions for monitoring and data logging for any common sensor/transducer devices.
Elecsys SentraLink LT
The SentraLink LT enables monitoring of most analog sensors (4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V) or digital status/pulse accumulation units. This rugged and reliable, 2-channel system operates using an internal lithium battery or external power (10-25VAC or 9-36VDC). It also logs all measurements to an 8GB SD data storage card, periodically sending to the Elecsys Connect web portal.
SentraLink LT applications include:
- Water tank levels
- Pressure measurement
- Flow meter monitoring
- Corrosion rate monitoring
Elecsys SentraLink RC
The compact, rugged, and flexible SentraLink RC can acquire two-channels of monitoring data from any common sensors/transducers. The RC includes two internal relay circuits capable of switching up to 240VAC (@1A) or 30VDC (@1A). Relays can be activated from the web, either manually or via alarm settings. The internal data-logger stores monitoring data within the unit, and can transmit the data automatically or by manual request.
SentraLink RC application includes:
- Cost-effective monitoring and control of remote systems via cellular communications
- Cloud-based data access 24/7
- Alarm notifications for immediate action
- Automatic or manual relay control via the web
- Internal data logger
- Easy and simple installation and configuration
Elecsys SentraLink CP
The SentraLink CP is ideal for well sites, regulator stations, tank farms, valve sites, or any application where a combination of sensors, transducers and cathodic protection values are monitored.
- INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD — 2015 NACE International
- Collect data from a combination of measurement sensors and CP equipment
- 2 channels for cathodic protection and 2 channels for sensors/transducers
- Rugged, field-proven design
Elecsys SentraLink DR
The SentraLink DR is a revolutionary way to remotely monitor and collect data from any type of field sensor, transducer and field operations equipment.
- 4 open sensor/transducer measurement channels
- Input any 0-5V, 0-10V or 4-20mA sensors
- Up to 250ms scan rate
- Built-in data logger