Next-level variable rate irrigation by Zimmatic.
Go beyond speed or sector-based VRI to conserve water, increase farmable land and produce higher yields—it’s all possible with Zimmatic Precision VRI. This solution helps growers provide precise amounts of water or chemicals to each area of their field and each type of crop they grow for powerful, proven results.
Get the most out of your fields.
- Easy to use and works on almost any brand of center pivot or lateral system
- Changes application depth for different crops, planting dates, terrains or soil types
- Decreases power consumption
- Less track maintenance
- Reduces overwatering, runoff and nutrient leaching
- Saves on fertigation and chemigation costs
- Maximizes use of available water through constant flow technology, especially valuable for corner systems (exclusive option)
Manage your entire operation remotely with FieldNET.
Zimmatic Precision VRI is fully integrated with FieldNET, enabling you to easily create and modify irrigation, fertigation and chemigation plans as needed. Plus, you can pair it with FieldNET Advisor for maximum precision and superior results.
How much could you save using Zimmatic Precision VRI?
Use our calculator to discover how much money, water and energy you could potentially save with a Zimmatic Precision VRI system.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Mar 17, 2020
How can you prevent costly downtime this season? “Preseason maintenance is the best way to ensure that your pivot is ready to go when you need it,” said Brad Dunbar, aftermarket manager at Lindsay. Continue reading for Dunbar's recommended tune-up checklist.
Mar 9, 2020
When Nebraska grower Brent Knust first learned about FieldNET Pivot Watch, he knew it would be a great solution for his northeast Nebraska operation.
Mar 4, 2020
Frustrated with stuck machines? Tired of flat tires? Concerned about deep ruts taking a toll on your fields and equipment? If you answered yes to any of those questions, it might be time to consider alternatives to your pivot’s traditional bias tires.