Next-level variable rate irrigation by Zimmatic.
Go beyond speed or sector-based VRI to conserve water, increase farmable land and produce higher yields—it’s all possible with Zimmatic Precision VRI. This solution helps growers provide precise amounts of water or chemicals to each area of their field and each type of crop they grow for powerful, proven results.
Get the most out of your fields.
- Easy to use and works on almost any brand of center pivot or lateral system
- Changes application depth for different crops, planting dates, terrains or soil types
- Decreases power consumption
- Less track maintenance
- Reduces overwatering, runoff and nutrient leaching
- Saves on fertigation and chemigation costs
- Maximizes use of available water through constant flow technology, especially valuable for corner systems (exclusive option)
Manage your entire operation remotely with FieldNET.
Zimmatic Precision VRI is fully integrated with FieldNET, enabling you to easily create and modify irrigation, fertigation and chemigation plans as needed. Plus, you can pair it with FieldNET Advisor for maximum precision and superior results.
How much could you save using Zimmatic Precision VRI?
Use our calculator to discover how much money, water and energy you could potentially save with a Zimmatic Precision VRI system.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Jan 18, 2021
“We have always had a feast for our Customer Appreciation Day. We wanted to be able to feed people this time, too, but we had to make sure we were following the COVID rules laid down by our governor. We kind of joked about making it a drive-thru event, and then I just said, ‘why not?’”
Jan 8, 2021
It’s something Fred Butler sees a lot these days - growers in the Northwest region of the United States moving from flood to center pivot irrigation.