FieldNET Pivot Control Lite™
Reap the benefits of remote pivot control.
FieldNET Pivot Control Lite is an economical, end-of-pivot-mounted controller designed to retrofit existing electric pivot brands—ideal for growers who don’t need remote start and remote pump control functionality. The innovative, customer-driven design maintains existing in-field control panel functionality (mechanical or digital) while adding remote monitoring and control for peace of mind in and out of the field.
Retrofit an existing pivot with Pivot Control Lite.
Simple, more economical option for growers looking to monitor and control their pivots without additional control capabilities like remote start and remote control of the pump operation.
The entire system will fit in one hand and wires directly into the last tower box, meaning you don’t have to modify anything at the pivot point and the OEM panel maintains 100% original functionality.
The small size and end-of-pivot mounting allows for a quick, simple and universal installation on the last tower, which also makes it a great fit for many applications and easy to install any time of year.
FieldNET Pivot Control Lite includes an integrated cellular Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU), on-board GPS and over-the-air serviceability.
Cable theft detection
Optional real-time span cable monitoring can detect a break in the cable due to a potential theft incident, even when the pivot is powered off.
Which Pivot Control product is right for you?
Choose FieldNET Pivot Control Lite for:
- The lowest hardware cost and subscription fees for a control product.
- Easy installation that provides the flexibility of moving the controller from year to year.
- Remote monitoring and control if your pivot doesn’t currently have the ability to remote start (e.g., powered by generator, roto-phase, etc.).
- When you’re leasing the land and pivot but want your own remote monitoring and control.
- Optional cable theft detection.
Choose FieldNET Pivot Control for:
- The ability to remote start your pivot.
- More control features, including the ability to remotely control the pump and an accessory.
- One universal control interface in the field if you operate multiple types of control panels and want to simplify operations.
- Remote monitoring and control alternative that doesn’t require purchasing new or repairing your older OEM control panel.
Know you’re in good hands with cable theft detection.
Irrigation cable and copper theft is a problem in many rural areas because of the remote location of center pivots. But with a cable theft package on any FieldNET Pivot Control Lite device, you’ll immediately get an alert when a disruption is detected so you can notify law enforcement or neighbors in the area. To upgrade your device, contact your local Lindsay dealer.
Find your nearest dealer.
Your local Lindsay dealer is always here to help find which irrigation products and services can best maximize your productivity and profits.