Easy access with crashworthy protection.
Barrier Systems steel gate systems are designed to provide easy access and emergency openings when needed in temporary and permanent locations. Ideal for flexible entry points to work zones or as a median barrier to help with traffic redirection during special circumstances or emergencies, our gate systems provide safe and easy solutions for road authorities and contractors.
ArmorGuard Barrier Gate
NCHRP 350 acceptance
This steel barrier gate is a heavily reinforced gate that can be positioned between concrete or steel barriers or guardrails. It’s designed for emergency openings, contraflow applications and work zone access. The ArmorGuard gate can be safely opened or closed in under 2 minutes with manual power or faster with optional pneumatic jacks. Plus, it’s easy to maneuver on steeper gradients with the use of a built-in navigation and braking till and has been performance tested on all road surface types including gravel.
- 160 mm (6”) Permanent Deflection, 8 m (26') System tested
- Can be deployed on gradients up to 8%
- Robust transition design
- Easily installed on bridge decks and viaducts
- Available in 26, 39 or 52’ (8, 12 or 16 m) sections
- Easily opens without electricity
- Performance tested to open and close in under 2 minutes.
- Pneumatic option available
- Ideally suited for rerouting traffic and for emergency access
- ArmorGuard Barrier Gate Product Information
- ArmorGuard Barrier Gate Product Specifications
- ArmorGuard Barrier Gate Installation Manual
- NCHRP 350 Acceptance
- ArmorGuard Gate Closing and Opening Video
- ArmorGuard Gate After Impact Video
- ArmorGuard Gate NCHRP 350 Crash Test Video
- ArmorGuard Gate in Action Video
S-A-B Barrier Gate
EN 1317 acceptance
The S-A-B Barrier Gate is a steel reinforced gate that can be used for all road types with a median barrier or central reservation like motorways, country roads or city streets. It can be safely opened and closed—partially or completely—in under 10 minutes without expensive electrical equipment or sophisticated controls system. It also meets EN 1317-2 and EN 1317-4 testing criteria and is available with a secure locking feature for authorized usage.
- Opens or closes in less than 10 minutes, even in snow
- Expandable design
- Quick and easy to install
- High flexibility and safety
- Meets EN 1317-2 and EN 1317-4 test criteria
Browse products by safety standard.
At Lindsay, we are dedicated to providing durable, long-lasting products that put road safety first. Easily explore our range of leading crash cushions, end treatments and more by the top global safety standards.
Download the Lindsay Guide app.
Get a step-by-step guide to ensure installation teams have what they need to properly deploy Lindsay infrastructure solutions in the field. From high-quality video and audio prompts to a post-installation checklist, our app is designed to help contractors feel assured products are installed correctly. Available for Apple and Android devices.
Get in touch with Lindsay.
Have questions or interested in learning more about Barrier Systems road safety products? Our team of regional managers is here to help.