Irrigation control made easy for you.
Get the most out of your field with the best technology in your field. Our full range of advanced Zimmatic controllers are all FieldNET-ready and super intuitive to help you gain complete command of your pivot irrigation operation with ease.
Which advanced Zimmatic controller is right for you?
We know every grower’s situation is different, so let us help find the control panel that works the hardest for you and your operation.
Meet the top-of-the-line and most advanced Zimmatic control panel.
- Includes everything from the 700C control panel
- Industry-leading intuitive 12” interactive touchscreen with user-friendly interface
- FieldNET-ready for detailed status and full control in and out of the field
- Works with FieldNET Advisor® for enhanced control and decision making
- Compatible with soft and hard barriers
Discover industry-leading technology with unparalleled ease of use.
- Includes everything from the 500C control panel
- FieldNET-ready with GPS positioning to remotely automate stops, provide advanced end gun control, create precision irrigation plans and more
- Works with FieldNET Advisor for enhanced control and decision making
- Compatible with soft and hard barriers
Introducing the next-generation standard panel, where intuitive meets state of the art.
- Ultra-simple interface
- FieldNET-ready with basic run control and easy pump start
- Built-in features like pressure shutdown alert, pressure restart and much more
- Works with FieldNET Advisor for advanced irrigation scheduling
- Over-the-air serviceability for enhanced software, firmware and feature updates
- Compatible with hard barriers only
VISION for laterals
Ideally suited for superior control over the Zimmatic 9500L lateral system.
- 15 times faster to program than competitors with our configuration wizard
- Easy, accurate programming
- Custom application plans
- GPS positioning
- Multilingual and metric capabilities
- Available with FieldNET on board
Have a different Zimmatic control panel model?
Lindsay offers the next generation of Zimmatic control panels. However, we still service legacy Zimmatic models like BASIC, BOSS and VISION for pivots. Contact your dealer if you have any questions about your current control panels or want to upgrade to the latest and most advanced models.
Learn more about pivot irrigation solutions.
From advanced controllers to leading pivots and laterals, browse the full Zimmatic line and start building a smarter, more efficient irrigation system that meets your needs.
Control your operation remotely with FieldNET.
Managing your Zimmatic controllers—and your entire operation—is easier and more convenient than ever before with FieldNET. Discover how this fully integrated remote management tool provides valuable insights and greater control anytime, anywhere.
Find your nearest dealer.
Your local Zimmatic dealer is always here to help find which irrigation solutions can best maximize your productivity and profits.
Take a look at our featured resources.
Bulgarian Dairy Farm Turns to Pivot Irrigation
Nov 18, 2022
ET Diana MI, a dairy and cattle operation in Bulgaria, was founded with a love for animals, nature and crops. It is something owner Mincho Ivanov continues to be passionate about to this day. From how clean the livestock operation is to how he’s advancing his irrigation efficiency; Ivanov is leading the way for other farmers and agriculture operations in his country.
How Growers are Creating a More Sustainable Future Today
Apr 14, 2022
Sustainability is not a new buzzword or trend in the agriculture industry. But it has gained incredible momentum over the last decade. Today, farmers around the world are employing more sustainable farming practices to help meet the food demands of our growing population and maintain the conditions of our natural environment.
Center pivot irrigation or drip irrigation: what’s the difference and which method should you use?
Apr 5, 2022
Over time, many different irrigation methods have been adopted by growers to meet the unique needs of their fields. There are, however, two superior methods, namely drip irrigation and center pivot irrigation. Both of these methods are superior because they offer more than 90% water efficiency. So which one should you use in your fields?