Discover the power of Elecsys RediGate Series.
Elecsys brings over 20 years of industrial data communications experience and has 30,000 industrial devices in use around the world. Our RediGate 400 is a ruggedized and field-proven, edge-of-network gateway designed for SCADA and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. When paired with RediGate 100-Series and RediLink, gateway management is simplified to improve communication and reduce operational costs.
The RediGate 400 has a field-proven design.
Over 18 years of report-by-exception experience sets the RediGate apart from other gateways as a mature, proven solution for solving edge-of-network pain points.
- Built-in cell modem
- Automatic communications failover (cellular, satellite, ethernet)
- Security (TLS, VPN, SSL, firewall)
- 60+ industrial protocols converted to DNP3, MODBUSor MQTT
- Rugged: C1D2 explosion-proof, -40 to +75 C
- Manufactured in USA
Count on powerful performance.
- Able to cut bandwidth by more than 80%
- Reduces latency and cutover times
- Allows for remote access to field devices with native VPN
- Stores and forwards data for intermittent communications
Communication across the board.
Using its native MQTT client, the Elecsys RediGate directly interfaces with messaging middleware/data brokers, new and legacy SCADA hosts, ERP systems, leak detection, maintenance systems and other enterprise applications.
- IIoT: IBM Watson IoT, Azure IoT, AWS IoT and more
- SCADA: Ignition, Telvent, Wonderware and more