The smartest solution in irrigation since 2017.
Gone are the days of growers having to manually track their crops' development and make complex calculations to know daily water usage. FieldNET Advisor is a revolutionary and award-winning irrigation management solution designed to simplify irrigation decisions for growers by providing recommendations on when, where and how much to irrigate.
Why use FieldNET Advisor?
Get simple, science-based irrigation recommendations from field data, cloud-computing capabilities, machine learning, and more than 40 years of crop and irrigation research.
One easy-to-use tool
Seamlessly integrated into FieldNET’s remote monitoring and control platform, growers can quickly put irrigation decisions into action and monitor their progress from one place.
Irrigation recommendations help maximize yield output and crop performance by reducing water stress and nutrient leaching, without the cost of installing additional sensors or probes in the field or the need to visually inspect every crop.
Status alerts help reduce input costs and conserve water by reducing the likelihood of overwatering and the resulting loss of key nutrients.
Know when, where and how much to irrigate.
- Recommendations for next irrigation date and amount
- Daily and season-to-date soil water depletion across entire field
- Forecasted soil water depletion and irrigation needs for remainder of season
- Automated initial field setup wizard allows multiple crops, hybrids and planting dates
- Automated importing of soil data and as-applied irrigation data (depth, location, date)
- Daily crop water usage (ETCrop)
- Patent-pending season-to-date and remainder-of-season forecasted yield impact
- Field-specific daily weather forecasts for 15 days
- Auto-generated, continuously updated field-specific sector and precision VRI plans—available for all fields
Learn how FieldNET Advisor works.
Simply enter crop type, hybrid and date range, and FieldNET Advisor will automatically combine that data with soil maps, hyper-local weather information and historical field data. It’ll then track crop growth and root depth to monitor soil moisture and forecast your crop's future water needs—making irrigation recommendations on how to achieve maximum yields.
Get the FieldNET product guide.
FieldNET Advisor’s smart recommendations are just one part of the most comprehensive and fully integrated FieldNET platform. Learn more about all the ways FieldNET can increase peace of mind and profitability.
Find your nearest dealer.
Your local Lindsay dealer is always here to help find which irrigation solutions can best maximize your productivity and profits.