Discover cost-effective, compliance data acquisition.
Elecsys rectifier monitoring systems provide users with continual monitoring of cathodic protection rectifiers, TEGs and solar-powered sources. Standard features include 24/7 data visibility, abnormal condition alerts, cellular and satellite communication options as well as connectivity to our highly acclaimed Elecsys Connect web interface from any web-enabled device.
The ISM-4 is a fully programmable 4-channel monitor that is ideal for applications where flexibility of voltage measurement ranges and real-time monitoring is critical such as field sites or in-plant equipment.
- Monitor dual rectifiers or multiple bonds with one device
- 2-way cellular or satellite telemetry, or MODBUS-capable
- Instant alarm and return-to-normal notifications via email or text
- Rechargeable NiCd backup battery for alarm notification in the event of power failure
- Access and configure from any web-enabled device
- Easy installation
Elecsys Watchdog Ranger
The Watchdog Ranger is specifically designed to be a low-cost rectifier remote monitor with pre-configured and dedicated analog measurement channels for volts and current.
- Cost-effective, easy to use, CP rectifier monitoring system
- Lightning/power surge-resistant circuitry
- Power via external 10-35 VDC or 12-25 VAC
- Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride internal battery
- Inputs - 2 analog