Ten Things You Should Know About FieldNET
13 mai 2019
You may have heard that FieldNET® is the industry’s leading remote irrigation management tool.
You may know that FieldNET gives you the ability to manage your entire irrigation operation from virtually anywhere – with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
But there are a few things you may not know about our industry-leading technology, including:
- FieldNET is compatible with any brand of electric pivot – even older machines.
- Alerts, sent via text message, push notification or email, keep you informed about possible performance issues, so you can spend less time in the field.
- You have the ability to remotely monitor and control pumps. Full access to pressure, flow, water level and power results in greater efficiency, reduced energy usage and less wear and tear.
- With FieldNET technology, it’s easy to adjust end guns so that you can avoid watering roads or neighboring farmland.
- The technology monitors pressure at the pivot point and at the end of the pivot, so you know if you have enough pressure for water application and end gun operation.
- Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) plans can be automatically generated based on crop, field conditions or weather conditions – and quickly put into action with the touch of a button.
- The technology also gives you the ability to control chemical application – reducing runoff, while ensuring they are precisely applied.
- FieldNET allows you to manage drip and micro-irrigation systems from one single screen, including drip control valves, flush cycles, chemical and fertilizer injection and frost protection.
- You can take irrigation to the next level by adding FieldNET Advisor®, our irrigation scheduling tool, to the platform. An industry first, FieldNET Advisor® delivers continuously updated, science-based recommendations that are customized for each field – saving growers time, money, water and other inputs.
- The FieldNET line of remote irrigation management tools includes options to meet every grower’s’ needs – from full remote monitoring to full remote control.