The Lindsay Advantage brings together the right equipment and technology to suit virtually any irrigation need. Lindsay's strategic partnerships with pumping and filtration providers, including Watertronics and LAKOS, help deliver custom tailored solutions.
Watertronics will customize a system designed to match your existing irrigation system and meets local utilities specifications. A Watertronics pump station combined with variable frequency drive offers surge-free pressure regulation that can save up to 25% on energy.
- State-of the-art design, manufacturing and testing facilities
- Single-pump to highly complex, large-capacity systems featuring highly efficient water and energy use
- Full line of pump station products
- Advanced controls software including web-based telemetry for remote monitoring and control
- FieldNET pump control and Dynamic Demand Control
- On-time delivery and installation by certified experts
- Worldwide network of factory-trained, certified technicians
Integrated, customized pumps
Watertronics helped design and install one of the most efficient and fully integrated pump and center pivot water control packages in the world at Green Pointe Farms near Othello, WA. Learn how the integrated system provided substantial benefits. » more
LAKOS® has provided filtration solutions for groundwater, agriculture, industrial and heat transfer markets for more than 40 years.
LAKOS filtration products are often the most environmentally efficient method for removing solids from liquids.
- Extend pivot, sprinkler, end gun and irrigation pump life
- Help maximize irrigation uniformity and performance
- Reduce other waste, including solids being filtered